Wednesday, November 07, 2007

army chronicles #3

oh well back to the army again i guess.since its pretty much my life anyway. okay theres one good news and one bad news so i guess it all balances out right haha. well okay i guess i'll just start crapping about my army life. aand actually it doesnt really balance out cos the bad news is really quite bad. its like as good as getting posted out kinda thing. my boss today told me that my move to S2 branch was actually an inevitable thing and i've been handpicked by S2 himself to go over and help him head the media team of 2 other guys. okay wow i've got two guys under me. not a big deal actually we're all working together so yeah. hmm but what really sucks is that i have to leave all my friends behind cos we're working in different offices, i mean kelvin brian nicholas and ker han are really such fun people to be with and besides S2 branch is really so cramped and i dont understand why they actually need me! oh well oh well. at least i get to help out in the NDP'08 show committee kinda thing. thats prolly the only incentive i have in going to S2 branch. and the S2 branch people like Deputy S2 is happy to have me over there la cos he says i would bring much joy and laughter to the branch. but how do i do that when im not even happy with where i am? besides i always see royston getting worked out like a dog la gotta keep helping S2 with his stuff.oh well i guess i gotta make do with where i am and learn to make do with the new friends im gonna have although i'll still miss the old ones. i cant just crap with ker han anytime i want to and besides nat's gonna go also and that sucks too. im losing my friends outside and i cant afford to losemy friends in camp too! oh well thank goodness royston's a nice guy so yeah at least i got him but he's gonna get posted overseas sooner or later and i've to take all the work then! OH MY GOODNESS! okayokay relax i shall get it over and done with..i mean itsonly up to 2009 right how long can it take.hmm. okayokay enough of the emo crap. well i got promoted to the next rank which is Lance Corporal already and its official promotion already haha. i havent sew the rank yet cos im just waiting for my boss to give me the rank then i'll go get it sewn on.and ker han tells me that he rather go army jail than senang diri to me la! am i really that mean. oh well it actually doesnt mean that much la. jus 20bucks extra a month and WOW im 7 mths in the army.big deal. 1 year 4mths plus to go. oh well i shall look forward to my days in S2 branch..and i shall make do with whatever friends and whatever working space that i have in my branch from now on! gotta keep movin on.

No comments: