Tuesday, October 09, 2007

army chronicles

lets see i guess i pretty much do the same thing everyday so i guess there's not much point saying the same thing over and over again in my blog otherwise my blog posts would really be meaningless.haha oh well no eone ever reads my blog anyway cos they dont even know i have a blog except for minli i guess. i dont really wanna let too many people whats going on inside my life. anyway im probably gonna go for crescendo already so i wont be able to attend the combined youth camp at the end of the year how sad is that.oh well i guess i got more time to focus on god while im away on this trip cos i must really learn to lean on his promises while im away overseas and not together with all my friends. hmm well there's gonna be another exercise coming up so its kinda crappy la whole day doing this kinda thing. oh well not like we have a choice anymore right. i chose to go in early and i dont wanna have any regrets. after all my parents keep telling me its only for two years and after that i'll be gone from singapore and i wont be coming back to serve my reservice already haha how cool is that huh :D . anyway i guess i still need time to forgive people and also learn to bear with people..but sometimes kumar and stallone really gets on my nerves.hmm maybe if i avoid them then i wont get too worked up. okay i shall keep my distance and also think before saying anything else. then i will refrain from saying anything wrong. well i gotta learn to work with them cos im gonna be here together with them at the end..oh yeah i spent dunno how long looking for ng minli's present la she dint tell me her shoe size..i wanted to buy her a polo shirt of some sort yet i dint know what size she wore..gosh there were so many things i couldnt buy la. and i hope she doesnt read this before she gets the present haha. i bought her all pinky stuff..made me feel oh so gay buying it la.pink shoebag pink pencil case and pink waterbottle from fila! haha hope she really likes it. and i spent quite a bit on her present..the postage almost killed me! well i guess its worth it for our years of friendship and considering how nice she has been to me also :D okay and im thankful our army cohesion is at haw par villa which is extremely near my house la im a happy person now cos finally something is held near my house in the west then i dont hav to wake up so early to go..whoppeeee!

No comments: